pozah

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:544031482

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Teddy

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
After waiting now some time and apologizing to the staff member that i feel i did most harm too now i want to apologize to the rest of the staff team. I'm sorry for trying to bypass the rules at one point of playing on your server and causing extra stress that isn't necessary. I'm sorry for writing long ass appeals before so let me keep this one short. 6 words. I-just-want-to-play-TTT
Havoc
Imagine Running a Daycare XD
1:14am Jul-16-2020
Last Edit By: Havoc
At: 1:14am Jul-16-2020
+1 he was really toxic and annoying in the past but he seems like he could be ok for another go around. I think that he deserves a second chance and hopefully look forward to seeing him on ttt.

pozah
5:29am Jul-16-2020
thank you and for you out of all the other staff to +1 really does show something.
oRefresh
Freshest Guy You Know
3:46pm Jul-16-2020
+1 I've been talking to him a lot he's matured much more than he used to be he understands what he has done wrong and is changing for the better I agree with letting him in again.
Dinky
Hi
6:16pm Jul-16-2020
Arent you the one who put cp in the discord
pozah
6:20pm Jul-16-2020
Last Edit By: pozah
At: 6:25pm Jul-16-2020
Dinky it was just Mod Hanvel's ass. Nothing more then two cheecks. And it was deleted right after im not asking to get unbanned from discord, im asking to be appealed from csgo servers.
Dinky
Hi
6:26pm Jul-16-2020
Regardless, the fact your making an excuse for what it was. Is a no from me, but we will see.
pozah
9:39pm Jul-16-2020
Last Edit By: pozah
At: 9:48pm Jul-16-2020
wasn't really an excuse you asked a question i answered.
just explained so you can see if you would call it "cp" it was just a humorous video. Ask your staff they've been laughing sending it dm to dm. I just posed it nsfw
volt
huh
9:51pm Jul-16-2020
0 I love this dude but he dug a huge ass hole for himself
-mmad "doesn't" sound like ngen
Teddy
10:32pm Jul-16-2020
You kept digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole. I tried to back you up and warn you multiple times, but yet you continued to dig. You need to learn what punishments come with your actions.

DENIED
Karma-Gaming - Forum