Dash

Steam ID
STEAM_1:1:120606876

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Console

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I appreciate the flattery of thinking im cheating but I don't enjoy the ban. Since ive seen in previous unban requests that you guys can't specify what part let me try to see what the reason is that im banned. In terms of scrolling im average pretty easy to see im not doing 1 1 1, and not hyper scrolling. As for velocity comparative to when I used to get 800-900 velocity, I don't think 500-600 is that insane. In terms of auto hopping, I don't hit every hop perfect as I see if I let go of w that every 3-5 jumps I lose velocity. The only thing I could think of would be that I can hit in the mid-high 90s of sync while strafing and get multiple strafes in one jump. So most likely you guys think I have AHK or something? The only thing that might have caused it is that I do have a bad internet connection that can sometimes drop connection due to me having my internet connect to an outlet to get internet.
Teddy
2:32am Jul-19-2020
Our anti-cheat banned you for cheating on our servers. Either own up to it or stay banned.
Dash
3:10am Jul-19-2020
Last Edit By: Dash
At: 3:13am Jul-19-2020
I don't know what to own up to though. I legitimately am not using anything. If I was I wouldn't use it on my 4k hour account tf. Once again the only way I could think is from my wifi adapter being connected to the outlet which can cause disconnect. In terms of movement i'm not using anything. At this point if im unbanned I might as well not even do anything cause a false ban is seen as true, theres no way your anticheat could be wrong or anything. Anyways have a good day, if I actually get false banned and I'm not unbanned then I would just get false banned again anyways.

P.S: If I really was cheating I wouldn't waste multiple days claiming innocence, and would have just used a vpn and a new account to get on.
Dinky
Hi
10:19pm Jul-19-2020
I unbanned you if it happens again I will not unban you again.
Karma-Gaming - Forum