「 Sleepy 」 ♡

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:166100747

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Jacob

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I shot 1 detective at the start of the round on accident and killed 1 inno who killed 2 people in front of me, I have no idea why I was banned for "Attempt Mass" I went to your discord to try and get this settled and your owner "noobguy" banned me off the server because I have a blank discord name? I didn't even give myself a nickname on the server, my discord account is literally a blank name, I have no idea why he wanted to be a dick and ban me from the discord server. Anyways, I don't mass rdm, I play on the server whenever I get the chance and I play on the 1v1 server a lot. Look into the logs, I literally should not have been banned. If anybody watched the kill cam, I killed one inno who killed 2 people in front of me. I wasn't trying to Mass RDM
Jacob.
10:20pm Jul-18-2020
Last Edit By: Jacob.
At: 10:20pm Jul-18-2020
So you were banned before for being toxic and RDMing less than a month ago, seems like you're doing the same shit again. https://karma-gaming.net/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1:0:166100747&Submit
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Sleepy
10:31pm Jul-18-2020
Yeah how does that have any relevance to the ban YOU gave me? Yes, I was a toxic asshole to AuX when I first joined the server because he slayed me when I killed him on his T round because I didn't know your rules and killed him off "common sense" which was a 2 hour ban, considering I got on yesterday and didn't say anything into my mic, how does toxicity have any relevance to you banning me? I stated I shot a detective at the start of the round on accident (I did not kill him) and I killed an INNO who killed 2 PEOPLE IN FRONT OF ME, which if you have any logs or demos of, you can see for yourself, I had every reason to kill the inno who (once again) KILLED 2 PEOPLE IN FRONT OF ME, what is your point?
Jacob.
11:58pm Jul-18-2020
Alright, I checked the logs and the other guy that I banned along with you was the only guy that should have been banned. Please make sure you don't attack the detective for sure, sorry for the inconvenience with the ban, and Enjoy your time on Karma Gaming. (I will also link noob to your other appeal)
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Karma-Gaming - Forum