OmaR

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:0

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Vacuum Anti-Cheat

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Business as usual, I hopped on 1v1 as I do every day and I go about my day as normal, about an hour in and I am randomly banned by vacuum for a cheating infraction. Coincidentally Noobguy was in the server as well if that amounts for anything. I am not sure what Vac could have picked up although there is no 3rd party software on my pc that will give me any kind of advantage over any other players ingame. Let alone being a mod for a short amount of time, I have been a regular player on Karma for a very long time, I would assume having over 200+ hours on the 1v1 server that if I was cheating in anyway that I would be caught much sooner. I know vacuum is not perfect and that there are few incorrect bans although this is one of them. I think along with myself and every other 1v1 mod on the server can attest for myself as someone who does not cheat and is very much against it. Like I said At this point I am not sure what it could have picked up as I have no 3rd party programs on my pc other than the usuals Esea, faceit, discord etc. This is a mistake done by the servers vacuum software. Thanks for taking the time to look into this for me
Teddy
5:05am Jul-22-2020
Like I've stated in DM's. The Anti-cheat banned you for cheating.
OmaR
3:16pm Jul-22-2020
I understand that, although I put in the appeal assuming it would be looked into, not just being told to reference back to the dm. I was not cheating in anyway shape or form, this is all a mistake. In the event that someone is banned indefinitely you can usually find recurring context that proves the ban. Not alot of play time, new account etc. There is absolutely 0 reasons to cheat especially on something as casual as a 1v1 server. What more can I do to prove it?
Dinky
Hi
8:13pm Jul-22-2020
I've unbanned you if you get banned again i'll be less likely to unban you again.
Karma-Gaming - Forum