dingerslinky71

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:112178425

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
noobguy

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I shot a kid in the toe, killing him. This was happening as noobguy and him were trying to do something with boosting. I had already been annoying him earlier and knew I should not annoy him further. Me being me, even tho I knew that I shouldn't, I still continued to annoy him. I understand why I was banned and request an unban or a reduced time on the ban. I need to become more mature and should not be annoying others. I want to be unbaned so I can play on the karma servers as there is no other better place. I know a lot of people on here and like the community Karma has and don't want to leave it. I also like how this server has active users and great owners who still care for the servers. I love how the owners are still adding on to the community by making more servers and better plugins. This server is like my family, I do not want to be forced to leave it and know I should have not been annoying noobguy for fun. Again, I would like the ban to be either decreased or taken away. -❤️ dinger
Karma-Gaming - Forum