Ninja

Steam ID
STEAM_1:0:97756654

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
console

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
i dont know i was playing on the ttt server this morning and i was lagging so i tabbed out of the game and shut off my browser then i came back and i was on the csgo main screen thing and it said that i was banned
Jacob.
1:39am Aug-01-2020
Upon further investigation of the anti-cheat logs, it has shown that you were in fact cheating without the possibility of a false positive.

Your ban appeal has been Denied.

If you do not reply to this message within 2 days, this post will be locked and moved.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Ninja
7:17am Aug-01-2020
Last Edit By: Ninja
At: 7:31am Aug-01-2020
What kind of cheats would i be using? my internet would not be good anyways as i play off of dsl internet from verizon and the fastest speed ive seen go to 150KBPS. Plus i was only on for maybe 10 minutes before i had bad ping so at the start i had pretty good then i died first round i was in waited until next round and just at the start of the next round i have super high ping around 500 or 600 and i was barely moving except for seeing if i could move but when i tried that i could barely move. Also if you ever had ping in the 700 to 900 range you only move 2 or 3 feet but on you see your character fly very fast and then teleport back to where you just were.
SourApple
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
7:04pm Aug-01-2020
you dont get banned for having high ping or bad internet, i would know i get both sometimes
Ninja
7:13pm Aug-01-2020
i did tho
Jacob.
10:12pm Aug-01-2020
No, you really didn't though, the mature thing to do in your situation would be just to own up to it but you clearly don't want to do that so doing so wouldn't change anything anymore.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Ninja
10:19pm Aug-01-2020
Last Edit By: Ninja
At: 10:32pm Aug-01-2020
Never mind im just gonna except the fact that your admins dont know what they're doing so you should just lock this down.
<mathias>
A Random Guy
7:50am Aug-02-2020
If you were cheating admit it if you were not dont make up an excuse like internet because i have the worlds shittiest internet and dont have any trouble
Awp Is For Casuals.
Karma-Gaming - Forum