jns

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:197462198

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
BasicTaps

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
So i was banned for doxing because i send an adress from someone in the chat. I have come to the realisation that that was a severe mistake and deeply regret my actions. I swear that I will never do that again. Thats why I ask for a second chance.
Also to be fair a single vague adress isnt really a "hard" dox.
Dinky
Hi
6:33pm Aug-05-2020
Doesn't matter if it's a "hard" dox. Any form is against our rules, and petty.
jns
11:26am Aug-06-2020
Yes I understand that and I apologize profusely
<mathias>
A Random Guy
2:30pm Aug-06-2020
The Person which you gave the address from people could have saved the address and leaking someones address can cause alot of future problems which is a no go on the server
Awp Is For Casuals.
Havoc
Imagine Running a Daycare XD
4:26pm Aug-06-2020
jns theres no reason you should be unbanned. You completely invaded that persons privacy and leaked WHERE HE LIVES to random strangers. There is no assurance that you or the other people on the server would not do anything harmful to the person you doxed and we do not need people like you on the server...

jns
7:07pm Aug-06-2020
Which I understand but as I said I seriously regret doing so. I reacted way to exaggerated because he had been annoying me for a long time and I understand that my actions were wrong. He was also doxxed on doxbin already meaning that technically everyone already has acces to that.
While I understand why you dont want to unban me I simply ask for a 2nd chance, because I promise to never dox anyone ever again.
Jacob.
2:23am Aug-07-2020
I don't think you understand the severity of what you have done.

It doesn't matter if the kid is being annoying, block him, mute him, etc.
Instead of doing those things you chose to commit an actual crime, not only in the place where the kid lives, but where you live as well.

Leaking a person's home address on the internet is a real crime that comes with real punishments.

You took it too far pal, just saying that you're incredibly sorry or whatever doesn't change the fact on what you did. Therefore, your ban appeal has been Denied.

Learn to deal with your problems with maturity, instead of lashing out, acting immature and stupid.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Karma-Gaming - Forum