Enceladus!

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:68234405

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Noah NewMod

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I was banned for aimbotting on a map with a wall that was seethrough on one side and you could also shoot through it through both sides, I had been getting killed by someone in deathmatch (!dm) who had an AWP, I not only could see where they were when I was killed by them but I also could see where they had just shot through the wall. I hit them once with an AWP and then they moved and I took another shot and killed them after they had moved, they said I was hacking and nothing happened.

Then a couple rounds after that I had been Bhopping as a Traitor, I saw 3 innos lined up, one was drawing a dick on the wall in bulletholes and I had a Galil, I lined my self up so they were pretty much in a straight line in front of me and shot them all and got headshots, I turned while controlling my spray and killed another innocent with a headshot which wasn't because of skillful aim it was because of the random spread. I bhopped away and died somehow and I heard someone say I was aimbotting, I asked if they really thought I was and they said something among the lines of "I know you are" and before I could defend myself or have any moderator/admin even spectate me to check if I was cheating I heard Noah ask "Who's hacking" the person who thought I was said my name (Enceladus!) and I tried to say I wasn't but before I could say a full sentence I was permabanned, and I don't think it's fair that I was banned just because someone said I was hacking after I had killed them with a lucky headshot and the moderator took their word for it and didn't wait to get their own opinion on whether or not I was hacking.
noobguy
7:20am Mar-27-2020
Waiting for Noah to look into this
Karma-Gaming - Forum