(Discord) donnie8#7073

Steam ID
STEAM_1:0:0

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
X

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I was banned from the discord, no reason explained to me. Asked wunka and said there was no reason given. He got me unbanned but 5 mins later I got rebanned. None of the 4 staff (staff that I somewhat friends with) that i pmed knew why i was banned either. Dinger asked in staff chat and elmo responded "he makes trouble too much. He will get unbanned in a couple of weeks". At least to my knowledge and finger's,
...my knowledge and dinger's , I havent done anything recently. I havent even been home the past week and all I have done on disc is talk about my rank and chill in lounge. I cant really think of a anything I have done to be banned. The only trouble I can think of is when ari roasts or makes fun of me. And if that is the trouble elmo was talking about, it wouldnt make sense because ari is always the aggressor and I'm more civil with what I say to him with comebacks like "why are you like this" or "this is why you arent staff anymore" after he says something to me. Other than that, I am just your average somewhat toxic csgo player, nothing that would deserve anything more than a verbal warning or 5 min mute.
Havoc
Imagine Running a Daycare XD
1:20am Aug-09-2020
Last Edit By: Havoc
At: 1:21am Aug-09-2020
Donnie you were banned for arguing too many times with upperstaff on certain issues and it is not a permanent ban. It is going to be a 2 week ban so as of yesterday, 8/7/2020, you will have a two week ban on the discord until 8/21/2020. Then you can ask for an unban and you will re-invited. This decision was made due to your involvement in issues or topics that did not concern you with conversations in general and feedback channels. Next time please try to refrain from giving your opinion on topics that are unrelated to you and specific for another player or staff.

Havoc
Imagine Running a Daycare XD
1:21am Aug-09-2020
DENIED (he has a 2 week ban that expires on 8/21/2020)

donnie8
1:27am Aug-09-2020
Last Edit By: donnie8
At: 1:42am Aug-09-2020
if i may ask, what were some of the arguments i got in with staff, or topics i gave my opinion on that didnt concern me? and why is the ban so late? (I have not been home for a week so my discord actions were limited) it just seams a bit out of the blue.
and i may be putting salt in the wound, but why wasnt i ever told to stop, warned, or muted when the arguing was "happening"?
I am not trying to "appeal" the decision you have given havoc, i am just seeking information.
Karma-Gaming - Forum