Steam ID
STEAM_1:0:419482523

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
console

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
So i was banned for a duplicate account,
i found this out by trying to log onto karma ttt to play. I was playing 10 man the other day so when i was banned i was confused. When i checked source bans for the reason it said duplicate account. I looked through other source bans and found that my brother had been banned for cheating. My brother being Spook. I would not intentionally cheat on the server i have been active on for months i have enjoyed karma and loved playing it. I would like an unban even though it is unlikely to happen, because i enjoyed the server and the community. My reasons you should consider unbanning me are because this was not of my doing, to prove i was not the one who cheated i can get him in a discord call with who ever, and if he ever gets on the server i will fucking beat him! if i don't get unbanned i will not be mad i will just be sad that i can no longer join and be a part of the community and if that's the case then thank you for letting me have fun on karma!
Jacob.
12:01am Aug-20-2020
We are going to need an appeal from your brother, or some sort of response from him.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Dinky
Hi
7:14pm Aug-20-2020
This is difficult because we can't actually verify that you're telling the truth. If it was your brother or it was actually you on a different account. But I am open to figuring it out if you wanna contact me on discord or have him make an account here and have him make an appeal verifying your statements.
Jacob.
12:31pm Aug-25-2020
Unbanned.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Karma-Gaming - Forum