sleepy

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:462664648

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Jacob

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Hi so I was banned for mass rdm on the TTT server, I am mainly a combat surfer and I have been playing on Karma Combat Surf for quite some time, but I chose to get on and ruin peoples days by killing them for no reason which was super rude not right in any way shape or form. After I was banned I quit CSGO for a bit and when I came back I realized that I was perma-banned and thats when I realized I messed up so I want to at least make amends for my actions and maybe be able to play again soon. Finally I come before you today to ask for a second chance and forgiveness for my actions, I promise this wont happen again. Thank you for your time and hopefully your forgiveness. -sleepy
Jacob.
1:58am Aug-22-2020
You were banned back in February, are you tripping?
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Havoc
Imagine Running a Daycare XD
3:09am Aug-23-2020
I mean it was a long time ago and it seems like you're remorseful so Im all for a second chance

Havoc
Imagine Running a Daycare XD
2:09am Aug-24-2020
like you said jacob it was in february when mass rdming was a perm bannable offense, now its not so...

Jacob.
12:35pm Aug-25-2020
I only saw one of the bans, didn't see the other one. You are unbanned. Don't cause any problems on our servers and this will not occur again. If you cause issues you will be permanently banned with no unban.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Karma-Gaming - Forum