spiro

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:552085435

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
console

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
i dont understand why i was banned. just says cheating infraction. ive heard from some people that vacuum sometimes messes up with something related to skins, idk. i think this is one of those times it messed up because i know i dont cheat, im staff in another community. this is super weird to me and i request an explanation.
Havoc
Imagine Running a Daycare XD
3:07am Aug-23-2020
just wait for a community manager or upper to confirm whether or not you were cheating.

Jacob.
9:05pm Aug-23-2020
We respect honesty, just tell us the truth and it will go better for you. You were definitely hacking this was no false positive.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
spiro
9:59pm Aug-23-2020
Last Edit By: spiro
At: 10:04pm Aug-23-2020
ok i came on and played legitly for about 20 mins then injected mid game and used a trigger with 1% hitchance for about 4 kills, then i disabled it and got 2 more kills legit and on my third kill without it, is when it banned me. honestly it does feel better telling the truth because i did realize about 2 mins after posting the appeal "wow they dont have to believe me in any way shape or form" so yea i feel shitty about lying and i hope i can get a second chance because it it gets boring playing on cn or others and id like to play again on karma and i promise not to cheat again on your servers.

ps: you guys honestly got a great anti cheat plugin man nothing like it out there (not trying to help my case at all, just pure truth)
Jacob.
1:00am Aug-24-2020
Last Edit By: Jacob.
At: 1:02am Aug-24-2020
This is one of the funniest replies. Thank you for your honesty.

Your ban appeal has been Accepted.

Don't cheat on our servers again ;)

Enjoy your time on Karma Gaming Servers.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Karma-Gaming - Forum