STEAM_1:1:20062252

Which Karma server were you banned from
TTT

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Backwards

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Well I wasn't perma'd for a reason other than Backwards was upset I called him a bad admin for slaying somebody (who I knew to be innocent since I was spectating them). I explained what happened in the Abuse report I opened up.
Havoc
Imagine Running a Daycare XD
12:27am Aug-27-2020
Lets leave this to backwards?

Jacob.
10:56pm Aug-28-2020
After contacting backwards this was his response

The reason he was banned was for being toxic and disrespectful. A normal person would say "hey could you unslay X because he was hiding in the bushes and watched you kill someone 3 minutes ago and didn't call a kos. but instead 3 minutes later just shoots you in the back randomly, but i was spectating him". No he didn't act like a normal person. As soon as the round starts he says "backwards is a fucking retard admin, you need to unslay X NOW". Then says nothing about why i should unslay him or what happend. So i kicked him from the server for being disrespectful. He rejoins and procedes to say "backwards is a bad admin and abusing, he's the worst admin on the server" so i banned his dumbass. he was already muted the previous hour for mic spamming and everyone in the server requesting to mute him.

I responded basically saying that he could have banned you for maybe like a day or two at most, but perm was too much. Don't be disrespectful to our staff, they are trying to do their job. If something is down wrong, you just say "hey this is a mistake" or "there's a misunderstanding" or something along the lines of that. You don't call the admin a retard or call him negative names when he's just trying to handle a situation. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Give respect, you'll get respect back.

Your ban will view as a 1 day ban instead of perm and it will automatically unban you from the server.

Your ban appeal has been Accepted.

Enjoy your time on Karma Gaming.

🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Karma-Gaming - Forum