STEAM_1:0:0

Which Karma server were you banned from
10 mans

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
leif

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Evil Ed has blocked me, and 10 mans is not the right place to hold a conversation, argument, anyways, I wanted to say I really did not mean to ghost in among us, I thought everyone knew it was him so I decided to ping him saying wow killed me first again as a joke, but it turns out it was still in the barrier of ghosting, I did not intend to ghost whatsoever, that thought never came into my mind, I really, really love playing among us with the karma gaming community, please give me just 1 more chance.
I used to play soccer
Havoc
Imagine Running a Daycare XD
11:31pm Aug-27-2020
I was pinged 22 times from the among us roll. Anyone that pings that much deserves a consequence.

poop
rick
12:35am Aug-28-2020
Last Edit By: poop
At: 12:36am Aug-28-2020
please give me 1 more chance i wont ping among us again nor break any rules, just one chance,also I didn't ping 21 times all at once, lz pinged way more than me
I used to play soccer
poop
rick
12:36am Aug-28-2020
one more chance please
I used to play soccer
poop
rick
9:42pm Aug-28-2020
I did not ping 22 times, more like 2 times, stickman and lz are the "pingers", I just really want one more chance if I mess up was I will be perma banned, please, I have kept my promise to be less toxic on karma servers after I got banned, I realized how much I like the game mode and the community just like karma ttt, I will keep my promise if I mess up once more perma ban me, I just really like playing among us with you guys
I used to play soccer
Karma-Gaming - Forum