STEAM_1:0:16680863

Which Karma server were you banned from
Multi 1v1

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Uh console/AutoBan

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Guys I think I was banned for multi accounting but this is my main I have a brother who plays on my pc from time to time under his own account idk what his uid is but I was playing on the server just fine then I joined karma ttt and was banned came back to karma 1v1 and was banned there. Idk what to say I'm a legit player just getting back into the game after a long break this is a fresh prime ac I made because I kept getting stomped at my old rank and I need to get back into things this is my main ac and the other one I don't use for cs anymore. Would be nice bois lmk
Jacob.
6:27pm Sep-03-2020
Last Edit By: Jacob.
At: 7:09pm Sep-03-2020
Quite odd, your ip matches up to 5 bans, two being cheating.

Now, I'm no anime fan by any means, but sure is odd that the main that you're claiming to have been banned because of duplicate account by your "brother" cheating, and his avatar has the same anime character as your current profile on your main. Hmmmmmm. Seems that you also have tried to cheat on our servers several times with accounts with similar pictures and names.

https://prnt.sc/ub605m
https://prnt.sc/ub611g

Nice try kid, but that we hear that stupid brother shit all the time, it ain't gonna work here with the amount of evidence against you.

We appreciate honesty here, if you want to come clean and be honest it will probably work out in your favor. Otherwise, you can keep being a pretty little liar and go cheat on some other server.

Also you're also going to need to unprivate your "main"
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
eeeee12345
1:06pm Sep-04-2020
Last Edit By: eeeee12345
At: 1:11pm Sep-04-2020
Yeesh bro darling has been seen by about everyone who watches anime.? Also my account is public now but like I said its just a fresh prime smurf nothing interesting here about 30 hours in a week or two of buying the game. These are legit hours and I haven't set off any anti cheat warns and if you are looking at past accounts what did they get banned for movement cheats I don't remember getting banned from this server but sure I used a movement cheat on some non primes.
eeeee12345
1:12pm Sep-04-2020
Also yeah those are definitely my old accounts don't remember playing on your servers with them my bad that not him hes something like WackTaco
Jacob.
10:13pm Sep-08-2020
Alright dude, you could have just been honest but it doesn't seem like you want to do that.

Your ban appeal has been Denied.

Have fun cheating on other servers :)
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Karma-Gaming - Forum