Skinny Fiend Sippin Lean

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:79412579

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
It was the anticheat

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I noticed as of today when attempting to connect to a 1v1 !ws server randomly that your server for some reason has me banned this at first confused me as evident by my steam profile I have almost 5,000 hours on cs I laughed it off thinking it must be some sort of racism/anti competitive ban when I go to your forums to see what I was banned for I came across it saying "vacuum anti cheat" this immediately terrified me as I have never ever cheated in cs I began to believe I was hacked and changed all my credentials after checking my steam api key and other valuable information I assessed it was literally impossible for anyone to have gotten on my account that day as I checked my faceit and found out that I indeed was on around that time as I had accessed my account at 20:00 so this led me to believe that it had to be a mistake I've never even played on the server that you guys banned me on being "trouble in terrorist town" the scariest part to me is that I dont even have a demo to check if someone was on or if this was some frenzy ban considering I found this out 2 weeks post the ban on this server sadly considering there is no demo im not sure if anything can even be done
noobguy
7:37am Mar-27-2020
This happened due to a server stutter, 8 people got falsely banned from this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we are very sorry this happened. Unbanned!
Karma-Gaming - Forum