STEAM_0:1:455232634

Which Karma server were you banned from
Multi 1v1

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
No clue

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I got banned for cheating not sure why I was just trying to warm up on my smurf account.

Jacob.
3:56am Sep-16-2020
You were detected for something that you can't get banned for unless you are 100% cheating.

You literally have a lvl 0 account with 1 friend, this isn't very hard to spot that you are in fact cheating.

If you're honest with me, I'm willing to give you a chance, it will likely work out in your favor.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
rosie5567
8:37pm Sep-16-2020
like i said this is my smurf account thats why I only have 3 people added and im level 0 why would i spend money to level up my smurf steam account?

and what did you detect I honestly have absolutely no clue what you are talking about I think your "anti cheat" just saw i was level 0 and and low rank so just banned me because I was had a semi decent k/d

im honestly pretty over it anyways you can unban me or not i dont really care, but i do really want to know what you guys "detected" because im not cheating and so confused on what you even mean by that

It's honestly so unprofessional that you would say "You literally have a lvl 0 account with 1 friend, this isn't very hard to spot that you are in fact cheating." like people dont have alt accounts or smurfs do you even play the game?
SourApple
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
12:48pm Sep-17-2020
The anticheat doesn't just look at steam level or how old the account is, that would be stupid. Also since you don't care about being unbanned i guess you aren't getting unbanned.

Should have just been honest
rosie5567
6:34pm Sep-17-2020
you guys are the ones being dishonest or your anti cheat just had a false positive but thanks anyways hope you have a good day ^-^
Karma-Gaming - Forum