dingerslinky71

Steam Name
dingerslinky71#9985 - Discord

Steam ID
STEAM_1:0:0

Which Karma server were you banned from
Knife

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Noobguy, I think. Also, is knife server still a thing?

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Discord server. As I was talking to some lovely teenagers in lounge 2, I saw an unread message in the smite text channel. I decided to go look at what was happening and see that noobguy is typing. Right away I think, how can I get his attention. Before I know it, I'm righting Owo in there and poof, I'm banned. I am looking for an unban as I do not like being banned. Serious note tho, I really don't mean to be annoying or toxic through this unban appeal, I just want it to be taken lightly as it was most likely a joke. If this is taken too lightly, let me know and I'll right up a serious and more contemplative unban appeal.

My serious apology (Just in case). I already new noobguy disliked me saying it and new it would annoy him. Owo trigures him in some way and I thought it would be funny to trigger him again. I have been playing karma since last October and should have known better. I expected a punishment of some sort but was not expecting to be banned/perm banned. I don't know how long the ban is, but if it is permanent, I would like to ask that it be lessened as I wasn't intending to leave this community. I really enjoy karma and its community and, as you may expect, I don't want to be forced to leave it.

When I had started playing karma, I was impressed because of how there seemed to always be staff on and always be changes/bug fixes. This eventually lead to me applying for staff and being involved with the community further. I have had so much fun since I joined karma and it quickly became normal for me to hop on right after school. In conclusion, this community has been my life for the last year and, as a result, my life has only gotten better.

K
Trevor
11:00pm Sep-18-2020
Last Edit By: Trevor
At: 11:05pm Sep-18-2020
-1 ban from all servers
I hate you all
Dinky
Hi
1:40am Sep-19-2020
I will unban you just don't trigger noobguy on purpose anymore.
Karma-Gaming - Forum