Scloops

Steam Name
Scloops

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:555619942

Which Karma server were you banned from
Multi 1v1

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
A admin did not ban me, it was the anticheat.

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Although the anti-cheat banned me, I was not cheating. I did not have anything open on my computer except for Discord, and Steam, and also Csgo. I do not know what happened, but I beg of you to unban me as this is my favorite server to play on. Thank You.

Jacob.
1:46am Sep-23-2020
Last Edit By: Jacob.
At: 1:47am Sep-23-2020
Okay, so I looked into our anti-cheat's logs. What you were detected and banned for is not possible without cheating, there is no false positive for this.

If you fess up and just be honest about it, it will likely work out in your favor. We appreciate honesty and I'm willing to give you a chance

Plus your account is literally lvl 1 and you have 41 hours on CS:GO so that's definitely a very sus account.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Scloops
5:57pm Sep-23-2020
Last Edit By: Scloops
At: 5:57pm Sep-23-2020
Alright, I'm sorry. I was cheating and I sincerely regret it. I have made a deep mistake and I realize what I should have done right. Thank you for trying to give me a chance. I know that cheaters ruin the game and I shouldn't have cheated. It is okay if you don't unban me as I understand that I am just a cheating piece of Scum. I am very sorry for what I did.
Jacob.
9:48pm Sep-23-2020
Okay I don't need to hear all of that dude you're good, a lot of people cheat on this game including me and basically everyone. You can cheat on CS:GO, just not when you're playing on Karma Gaming servers.

Your ban appeal has been Accepted.

Enjoy your time on Karma Gaming Servers.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Karma-Gaming - Forum