Which Karma server were you banned from
Combat Surf

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
I don't know

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Hello,

So about 2 days ago I was banned from one of the surf servers (172.93.101.24:27023) for what I was told later by Bambi was a joke. He also informed me that he isn't the one who banned me so I am not sure who actually banned me. Anyways the gist of my ban was I was asked "Karma or Moonglow" as I had a Moonglow tag on since I was just playing on that server and wanted double credits so I just said I prefer moonglow, then I was banned. I honestly don't even care for any server I play on, I just said it since I figured it would get a response and clearly it did. Here is a clip of what happened that I uploaded to streamable.

https://streamable.com/ej6rzj

My problem is that despite no ban being on record, it still says I am banned when I try to join that server when people are playing on it. I was able to rejoin the server the day of the ban and also earlier today but as of right now I was trying to join it when there are people actually playing and it says I am still banned. I opened a ticket on the discord and spoke to spooky ashy who looked into it, also saw there's no ban on record, and suggested I open a ticket through a forum to speak to someone higher up. I also recorded a video just for this post to show that it still says I'm banned so you can see what it says in case that's helpful so here is that.

https://streamable.com/4umzlc

Again, if you need anymore information please let me know. I appreciate your time.

Thanks,
Ratboy Genius

Dinky
Hi
4:43pm Oct-09-2020
Dealing with this
suki
8:03pm Oct-12-2020
Handled.
:]
Karma-Gaming - Forum