STEAM_0:0:563198545

Which Karma server were you banned from
Multi 1v1

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Cheating Infraction

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I just had joined the 1v1 server, (which I've been playing for a while and on top of that I have 1,500 kills or so on the server and nobody has ever called me out for cheating) And some random guy in a low arena says I'm cheating because he, "Was shooting me and there were blood stains but no damage." I play on this server actively with a few of my other friends who can vouch for me (bruh and xenroic).
I've played this game since early 2017 and have played with and against several cheaters and never once have I heard of a cheat in which you can become invincible. VAC would literally instantly detect that no matter what and I think it's stupid that I didn't even get a chance to explain myself and nobody else on the server even agreed with him or was spectating when it happened. The only other people on the server that were talking to me were telling me to chill on the n word (not with the hard r) and I tend to get carried away saying it when I get angry, (I'm 75% cicillian btw) Regardless, the most I can see me getting banned/muted for is because I said the n word not really directed at anybody, and even at the very least I'd think that I would get a temporary mute for doing so not a permanent ban. On top of this alleged "cheating infraction" I shot all 30 bullets out of my AK and only managed to hit him twice and then shot like 4 USP bullets before one of them even hit.

To end, I think it's stupid that a player in a low arena, can call me out for a cheat that doesn't even exist in this game, and I instantly get banned with no demo, proof, or anyone asking me what happened or for any sort of way of proving myself innocent to begin with. I was banned without even a single warning. I just play for fun and to try and coin flip (my boy bruh has like 300k credits)

Dinky
Hi
5:18pm Oct-12-2020
You were banned automatically by the anti-cheat by a vector that isn't often wrong, however were you lagging at all fps, screen tearing, high ping etc.
azey
5:10am Oct-13-2020
I tabbed out to discord after the guy accused me to screenshare my game and it usually lags a lot when I tab out that might be it.
What did the anti-cheat mark me as cheating for?
suki
12:38am Oct-14-2020
We do not share what individuals are "detected" for, for security purposes. Is there any other information you can give us? Again any lag? Other than just tabbing out?
:]
azey
7:05pm Oct-15-2020
Tabbing out is what gives me lag, I don't really remember but it's very possible, I tend to run 10-30 fps on servers sometimes if they have a lot of people in them.
azey
10:12pm Oct-18-2020
????
suki
11:11pm Oct-18-2020
Waiting for an owner to handle this.
:]
Dinky
Hi
11:43pm Oct-18-2020
Unbanned, if detected again will be permanent.
Karma-Gaming - Forum