STEAM_1:0:210370174

Which Karma server were you banned from
TTT

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
CONSOLE

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Hello my reasons for ban was duplicate account. On the day I got banned many staff hated me and wanted me to get banned because I was an ongoing problem. Later that day I went on an alt account with the name fortnitepro. On this alt account I had ot3 injected. I basically got auto banned when I had it injected and then went onto my main account and got that account banned for duplicate account. I know this was a very stupid thing to do and I regret doing it now. I have been very bored and haven't been able to play anything fun. TTT was one of the only fun things I played. Sometimes I would ban evade to play the server so I can have fun but I noticed that its probably is causing more of a problem to the community and is ruining my chances of getting this accepted. I have now stopped ban evading and if this gets denied I will no longer ban evade and just wait out my ban for a longer time. I also want to play on your other servers such as awp bhop and csurf because I have drastically improved and wanna kill this dude named brooks. He bullies me yet sucks. If there is anything I can do that will help my chances out pls reply while your filling this out. Thank you for all of your helps.

Sincerely, Intel

remember me :(
suki
2:40pm Nov-03-2020
Denied.
:]
Karma-Gaming - Forum