Home > Forum > Denied Unban requests > BLLNYETHERUSSIANSPY :Un Ban/Mute Request:
Karma-Gaming - BLLNYETHERUSSIANSPY :Un Ban/Mute Request:
BLLNYETHERUSSIANSPY :Un Ban/Mute Request:
BLLNYETHERUSSIANSPY
12:31am Mar-31-2020
Requesting User
BLLNYETHERUSSIANSPY

Steam Name
Fear BillNye

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:424837851

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
bart

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Too many Bans.
I have tried to explain too many staff that i get blamed more often than not for mic spam. The past couple of days 3 staff have said my name after thinking I had done it. And I explained it wasn't me I wasn't even talking. But I can say safely that the racism mutes and a majority of mic spam mutes are incorrect I only have 1 ban 3 others that are unbanned. I planned to make an appeal when I hit 40 mutes but this happened right after I get muted for saying "TraitorTot said he could get me banned" I got muted right after and then the admins tried to say I had been arguing for the past hour on Awp no spread but when I told them to tell me who I argued with they asked one guy and he said no I have no clue what you're talking about. So no backup or proof on that mute. I can't say I'm mad at the staff but I can say id rather not be muted. And now that I'm banned I'm here trying to explain something that is really hard to do over a post. So if you have any further question or wish to know more about my circumstances or if I can remember any other times this has happened plz dm me on discord billybob#3772
.cronchy
i drink gorilla glue
12:37am Mar-31-2020
Should not be unbanned. He had 4 previous bans and 40 comm bans. 4 bans and 40 comm bans are more than enough to get your head straight and stop breaking rules. Smrtdeath and BasicTaps can back me up when I say that you were consistently whining and complaining about the players of the server and the server itself for 30 minutes. Then when TraitorTots joined, you sparked up an argument and became toxic. I gave you a 45 minute mute for all the trouble you caused.
Schlammkip
9:44am Mar-31-2020
Should not be unbanned, I agree with what cronchy said, constant whining and complaining goes to #report-ttt for legit every time he gets rdm and people are just doing it for the reaction at this point, he is in that group of our most annoying players along with the other few that are like him.
ngen
i'm ngen
8:01am Apr-01-2020
nope. he complains literally every time he dies on his t round. Just learn how to stop breaking rules
https://media.tenor.com/images/c278aeec3f072eddab8ce52171e33226/tenor.gif
Bart
2:04pm Apr-02-2020
Last Edit By: Bart
At: 2:08pm Apr-02-2020
Again i will explain that your ban had nothing to do with what occurred when i banned you, it had to do with all of your bans as a whole. You has 39 comm bans. as you say someone of them might have not been your fault but that is too many to blame on others. With that many i chose not to give you a perm mute because of the number if mutes/gags. i feel that you should be removed from the server completely as we do not like or enjoy handling repeat offenders.Not to mention your ban (and i acknowledge that 3 of them were false but that again doesnt excuse your other encounters with staff) With the amount of trouble you have gotten into playing on the servers it is oblivious to and other staff members of the server that you should not be allowed to play on our servers anymore. As i said i an sticking with my decision.
LCD
Jacob.
5:23pm Apr-03-2020
Genuinely have not had more issues with someone other than this guy. This guy has been given several chances to follow the rules and do it properly, but has failed several times. You will not be unbanned.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Karma-Gaming - Forum