Karma-Gaming - Kirby :Discord:
Kirby :Discord:
Kirby
10:22pm Dec-02-2020
Last Edit By: Kirby
At: 10:23pm Dec-02-2020
Requesting User
Kirby

Steam Name (*Minecraft Name if applicable)
KirbyBBQ

Steam ID
STEAM_1:1:419449512

Which Karma server were you banned from
Minecraft

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
SOVIET_CS

Type of Request
Unmute

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Arguing about my 24 hour ban

It was a wrongful ban and the reason im muted is because of it

Case
11:20pm Dec-02-2020
Last Edit By: Case
At: 11:20pm Dec-02-2020
First of all, your mute wasn't for arguing; It was for spamming chat and being annoying/toxic after Rain had killed you like a day or two before. It wasn't soviet who muted you before your ban it was Wooki3. You were then banned by Ari for continuing the toxicity by using /nick to be toxic even more. Even after that you came back onto the server and griefed rain leading up to another ban by Soviet. Your mute should've ended but I don't like how you are twisting the facts here. Nothing at all was wrongful and you deserved it 100%.
oo wow
Kirby
12:00am Dec-03-2020
Quote From Case
First of all, your mute wasn't for arguing; It was for spamming chat and being annoying/toxic after Rain had killed you like a day or two before. It wasn't soviet who muted you before your ban it was Wooki3. You were then banned by Ari for continuing the toxicity by using /nick to be toxic even more. Even after that you came back onto the server and griefed rain leading up to another ban by Soviet. Your mute should've ended but I don't like how you are twisting the facts here. Nothing at all was wrongful and you deserved it 100%.
i had already served my mute for spamming and being annoying/toxic which led up to the first ban, which was deserved, then when i got back i got muted for arguing how i thought the first ban for griefing was a false ban which it was and then i got muted for arguing and havent been muted since,dm me on discord if you want to see that griefing in the end is allowed cause teddy didnt do anything about N1_tr0's stuff being stolen/griefed
Ari
8:43am Dec-03-2020
The ban I did on you was authorized by teddy so you might want to fact check yourself on that "false ban"
Ari
8:45am Dec-03-2020
Even if for some ungodly reason you were punished for longer than expected, you deserve it... Hell you even deserve a perm ban at this point but I am not going to throw out a random perm ban. You've been a gigantic prick ever since rain killed you, it's Minecraft. Grow up.
Kirby
9:05am Dec-03-2020
Quote From Ari
Even if for some ungodly reason you were punished for longer than expected, you deserve it... Hell you even deserve a perm ban at this point but I am not going to throw out a random perm ban. You've been a gigantic prick ever since rain killed you, it's Minecraft. Grow up.
i really havent been lately and i even tried helping rains enderman farm but now im being accused of griefing again so¯\_(ツ)_/¯
suki
3:22pm Dec-03-2020
Denied.
:]
Karma-Gaming - Forum