Karma-Gaming - Baljeet :Multi 1v1:
Baljeet :Multi 1v1:
Baljeet
10:09pm Dec-09-2020
Last Edit By: Baljeet
At: 10:57pm Dec-09-2020
Requesting User
Baljeet

Steam Name (*Minecraft Name if applicable)
Jm1Bruins

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:55975235

Which Karma server were you banned from
Multi 1v1

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
AntiCheat

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I think I was banned because I use a Auto Hop script bc my space bar sometimes doesn't work but. I was playing on inferno banana and I was standing behind the planks on T side and I was sound whoring people through and wall banging them through the wall when I got banned. but I don't see how that would get me banned. But I have bean playing on here for over a week now and never had that problem.

suki
11:11pm Dec-09-2020
Can you elaborate more on how you use a "Auto Hop script". Is it ahk? Is it injectable?
:]
Dinky
Hi
5:54am Dec-10-2020
Something isn't adding up here chief.
Havoc
Imagine Running a Daycare XD
1:22pm Dec-10-2020
mad sus

Baljeet
3:56pm Dec-10-2020
Quote From suki
Can you elaborate more on how you use a "Auto Hop script". Is it ahk? Is it injectable?
It is a ahk that when I press the space bar and it spams the space bar for me because I play on a laptop and I get lag alot and it makes it so my jump doesn't register sometimes. And I know scripts and macros aren't allowed on here but, I need it to be able to jump on anything. If I get unbanned I will make sure not to use it again as I have already deleted it.
Baljeet
3:59pm Dec-10-2020
Quote From Dinky
Something isn't adding up here chief.
I'll explain a bit better so I was using a ahk script that helps me jump not really for bhop but because my laptop lags a lot and sometimes when I lag and I go to jump it doesn't respond and I end up not jumping but, I have deleted the ahk script and I will no longer be using it as now I see it's a problem. Can I please have a second chance to join the server because I have bean playing on here alot recently and I love this 1v1 server.
Baljeet
4:00pm Dec-10-2020
Quote From Havoc
mad sus
I see how its sus but it's the truth I'm not very good at explaining things but I can try.
suki
4:36pm Dec-10-2020
I hear you. The problem is what you are explaining about using an AHK script to jump/bhop is not really matching up to what you got detected and banned for by the anti-cheat. Is there anything you are leaving out, I'm not really buying this story.
Baljeet
7:24pm Dec-10-2020
Quote From suki
I hear you. The problem is what you are explaining about using an AHK script to jump/bhop is not really matching up to what you got detected and banned for by the anti-cheat. Is there anything you are leaving out, I'm not really buying this story.

I'm not leaving anything out I don't use any cheats other than the hop thing and I know in the past the anti cheat has randomly banned people in the past and that's what I think happen here.
Jacob.
9:20pm Dec-10-2020
Last Edit By: Jacob.
At: 9:20pm Dec-10-2020
Alr pal this is what's up. What you were detected for doesn't match up with just a simple AHK Script. If you're flat out honest with what you were up to, and you stop BSing this unban request, then we will probably unban you and this will be done. If you continue to BS us, you won't get anywhere.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Baljeet
10:39pm Dec-10-2020
Quote From Jacob.
Alr pal this is what's up. What you were detected for doesn't match up with just a simple AHK Script. If you're flat out honest with what you were up to, and you stop BSing this unban request, then we will probably unban you and this will be done. If you continue to BS us, you won't get anywhere.
I didn't want to say it before because I hoped that if I didn't say it that I would have a better chance of unbanned but I have used that AHK bhop script with a aim AHK thing that moves my aim when I move away from a player when I shoot but it was the only time I used it and it was bad that's the real reason why I got banned. I know that I shouldn't have used it and I should have said it first but I really wanted to get unbanned on here. And that was my first time using aim bs so I just wondered how it worked.

I would like to restart my appeal and say that I was using a AHK for bhop so when I lagged I could jump that part is true but I left out that I used a aimlock AHK that worked but it got me banned because it was also trash. And I know I shouldn't have used it as it gave me an advantage over other players so that's what actually happen.

Sorry I left that out from the start.
suki
1:00am Dec-11-2020
Reducing ban to 1 week. Thank you for your honesty, lets be honest from the start next time.
Baljeet
7:33am Dec-11-2020
Alright
Karma-Gaming - Forum