Home > Forum > Feedback > More Events!
Karma-Gaming - More Events!
More Events!
Exubrance
Keepin it real
1:19am Dec-11-2020
So I'm fairly new, but I would love to participate more in the community via things like tournaments/events. Even if it isn't like competing for money, but like exclusive roles in the Discord like "1v1 Winter Tournament 1st Place 2020", or a temporary role for like monthly events, like most kills during a month on a server gets "Awp God" or "1v1 God" that resets each month allowing it to go from person to person monthly. Not sure how hard that would be to implement, but I would be happy to work with staff to help put this type of stuff together if need be.
Yeah, so I like, play games
misplays
1:00pm Dec-28-2020
I think the major problem with hosting events is the staff team dedicated behind the servers. The expectations that the staff team have with each event is a higher standard each time they host one, so this is where the problem comes in. In addition, the events are usually held by such a small team of staff that it would be quite overwhelming to host constant ones unless Karma dedicates into making an event team like EGO/SG.

While it is always great to see a tournament, most high level players do not compete for ones that have no cash prize other then just to destroy any lower tier teams. Of course, I can be wrong in this sense, but just from my observations.

Definitely would enjoy seeing more, but I do think there are behind the scenes that restrict this from happening.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sardonyq
Minecraft Moderator
12:40am Dec-30-2020
Quote From Exubrance
So I'm fairly new, but I would love to participate more in the community via things like tournaments/events. Even if it isn't like competing for money, but like exclusive roles in the Discord like "1v1 Winter Tournament 1st Place 2020", or a temporary role for like monthly events, like most kills during a month on a server gets "Awp God" or "1v1 God" that resets each month allowing it to go from person to person monthly. Not sure how hard that would be to implement, but I would be happy to work with staff to help put this type of stuff together if need be.

Start Time:
- December 31st 11PM EST
Type of Events:
- Hide and Seek on a custom made arena
- Parkour on a custom made course
Server IP:
- mc.karma-gaming.net [/server events]
[1.16.4]

Hopefully, it isn't too late and you see this, but we're hosting a Minecraft Event on December 31st @11PM EST. I added the exact information I was told above.
:)

Case
3:01pm Jan-06-2021
If you haven't checked, karma has started a new event team! Please refer to our event suggestions channel in discord if you have anything you want to see!
oo wow
Karma-Gaming - Forum