Home > Forum > Approved Unban requests > insane :Multi 1v1:
Karma-Gaming - insane :Multi 1v1:
insane :Multi 1v1:
insane
does crack:)
4:41pm Dec-19-2020
Requesting User
insane

Steam Name (*Minecraft Name if applicable)
insane

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:527592522

Which Karma server were you banned from
Multi 1v1

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Dinky

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I got banned for hacking in 10 mans, I would like to be unbanned because I was watching the demo with multiple people and yes there were very sus shots but no one thought I was fully hacking, I would also like to say the way that karma handled the ban was wrong too, I understand the reasoning for the ban and everything but I just woke up to someone else telling me I got banned, no one from the staff team reached out to me and went "you got banned for this and that, we are taking away your roles, if you would like we can talk about this in vc" especially for the fact that I was on the staff team and still just got kicked like it was nothing, I know its not a lot but I also put time into the server and was spending most of my time on 1v1s, but I should get appealed because it was my first ban and I wont do it again, I understand even using only walls is wrong and I wont use them ever again, all i ask is to get unbanned, and if I will ever get to be staff again. Thank you for your time.

noobguy
6:51pm Dec-20-2020
"I got banned for hacking in 10 mans, I would like to be unbanned because I was watching the demo with multiple people and yes there were very sus shots but no one thought I was fully hacking,"

Okay, so were you hacking or not?
insane
1:29am Dec-21-2020
Last Edit By: insane
At: 1:38am Dec-21-2020
yes I was my bad I shouldn't have included that but yes I was, I'm really sorry about it and I'll do anything to get unbanned, it was a massive mistake that I should never have done, I care about the server a lot and I think a lot of people know that, I put over 90 hours into the 1v1 server my first month of being mod and after that I started putting more hours on bhop, ttt, and awp bhop, I was talking to multiple people on what to start doing to put more help into the server and getting perms on more than 1 server, I know I keep saying it but I love this server, I think of you guys as a family and everyone on the server is always so nice to me, this is the only server I get on when I play cs and the only thing I play on cs, and I know if I care so much about the server why did I hack, I really have no explanation for it, it was just a really dumb mistake and I hope I can get unbanned. I also just want to say I hope this shows how much I care about the server, thank you for replying and your time. -insane
Havoc
Imagine Running a Daycare XD
2:21am Dec-22-2020
Last Edit By: Havoc
At: 2:21am Dec-22-2020
why would you cheat on a server you care about and consider family?

insane
10:21am Dec-22-2020
At: 10:21am Dec-22-2020
Quote From insane
and I know if I care so much about the server why did I hack, I really have no explanation for it, it was just a really dumb mistake and I hope I can get unbanned. -insane
insane
10:26am Dec-22-2020
At: 10:26am Dec-22-2020
I really just wasn't thinking at the time that I did it and I know that's not an amazing explanation but I'm not gonna make one up and lie, I really don't know why I did it, I care about all you guys and this server so I'm hoping there is some type of way or something I can do to get unbanned. -insane
Dinky
Hi
6:00pm Dec-22-2020
We will unban, however if caught again doing the same thing we will not be so forgiving next time. We reward honesty.
insane
6:27pm Dec-22-2020
thank you so much, I honestly appreciate this chance you guys are giving me and trust me nothing like that will EVER happen again. thank you so much -insane
Karma-Gaming - Forum