Karma-Gaming - trippn :AWP:
trippn :AWP:
trippn
:)
6:23pm Dec-20-2020
Requesting User
trippn

Steam Name (*Minecraft Name if applicable)
trippn

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:457049494

Which Karma server were you banned from
AWP

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Sourceban

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
This is due to a duplicate account ban and I don't remember why I was banned on an alt anyways or what alt I even used. Probably did something dumb, idk.

>/////<
Ceebz
6:40pm Dec-22-2020
Last Edit By: Ceebz
At: 6:44pm Dec-22-2020
Trippn is a nice guy and i think we should give him a chance

i dont see why not
Cartrius
6:41pm Dec-22-2020
I believe it's been a while since trippn has been banned and personally, I do trust that he will not cheat on Karma Gaming or break the rules again. I think this man deserves a second chance. :)
Dinky
Hi
1:22am Dec-23-2020
Looks like you were cheating twice.
trippn
5:19pm Dec-23-2020
I was cheating twice? That's weird, I mean I can't deny that I could have cheated but I honestly can't remember it. Last time I may have cheated was literally last year, which was when I owned a cheat, but that is a whole year ago.
>/////<
Dinky
Hi
6:45am Dec-24-2020
Quote From trippn
I was cheating twice? That's weird, I mean I can't deny that I could have cheated but I honestly can't remember it. Last time I may have cheated was literally last year, which was when I owned a cheat, but that is a whole year ago.

https://gyazo.com/ef7279af16493c1c1ca347d29acbc7b8

Less than a year ago. I mean i'm open to unbanning you it's just tell me you're not gonna cheat anymore lol
trippn
2:42pm Dec-24-2020
Last Edit By: trippn
At: 4:24pm Dec-24-2020
yea for sure man I won't cheat lmao sorry for whatever the trouble I've caused back then I will follow the rules from now on :D
>/////<
Dinky
Hi
5:17pm Dec-24-2020
Last Edit By: Dinky
At: 5:20pm Dec-24-2020
Quote From trippn
yea for sure man I won't cheat lmao sorry for whatever the trouble I've caused back then I will follow the rules from now on :D

Why does that seem so sarcastic lol, unbanned though
Karma-Gaming - Forum