Home > Forum > Denied Unban requests > Stickman :AWP:
Karma-Gaming - Stickman :AWP:
Stickman :AWP:
Stickman
6:25pm Jan-23-2021
Requesting User
Stickman

Steam Name (*Minecraft Name if applicable)
Stickman

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:58119694

Which Karma server were you banned from
AWP

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Wunka/Dinky

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Well I was banned for a rule that was not there when I got banned, but I was being annoying but I don't think that warrants a perm ban. I feel like I've severed a fair or more sentence.

I was banned for HardClaiming as a T NEVER as an inno, I was purely having fun with some friends and staff joined in on it too.
Some of the staff, Div, Bubbles, mmad.

In the steam profile it strictly says not to do it as inno (I still have the group) and we kicked anyone who broke the rule as it was meant to be for fun. And the admins who told dinky exaggerated what I did, I have some clips of me doing it and everyone laughing. The admins Ari and Wunka dislike me (VERY much) and took personal feelings into acount, not saying I didn't deserve the ban but perm?

Since then I have been banned for ban evading and I will admit I was but I was not doing anything against the rules (other than ban evading) I even admit to staff and players It was me as I didn't care if they knew I would just get banned and I wasn't trying to annoy them by mic spamming etc.

It has been awhile since then and I haven't alted but I was told someone got banned from discord for asking for dinky (a staff member told me) and it was infact not me Idk the full story if they said it was me or had 1 of my names or whatever.

But I just want to play the server as well as I had a past ban appeal that I feel was biased as everyone responded within 14 mins of each other. And I was denied 2 hours after that and it was with a total of 4 hours of my ban appeal being put up, Witch I have not seen usually it takes a few days for it to be up.

Also when I was server manager it said to leave the appeal / staff app up for a total of 4 days before accepting or denying, and the person suki does not like me he voiced this for the reason I did make him angry on purpose with the 1v1 on awp situation and I used to always say stuff when I saw him on combat surf.

I admit alting does not help the situation but I did admit to it being my account and never did anything else against the rules and its been months since my appeal and even longer since my ban.
(im not saying the staff are at fault on my past ban appeal just stating my feelings as some comments were "treating this like a staff app) when its a ban appeal.

Stickman
6:30pm Jan-23-2021
Also most of the -1's if not all were not even related to the ban, they were just stating feelings about me, I was not banned for toxicity I was banned for annoyance to wunka cause of the hardclaiming thing

Such as -1 was super toxic and rude to a lot of the staff but I will leave this to dinky as well.
How does being super toxic and rude have anything to do with the ban?

-1 he gave off really bad vibes for me personally, but well put appeal. Knows what he did wrong
how is giving off bad vibes relate? But he did say well put appeal so he is stating matters on the appeal

The comment I was talking about in th appeal
I'mma treat this like a staff application

-1, immature bad app
Its not a staff app and immaturity has nothing to do with if I should be unbanned or not seeing as it wasn't a ban for toxicity

again I wan't to clarify I do not hate the karma staff team nor do I think anything should happen they all do there jobs very well its just them letting personal problems with me cloud judgment.
Stickman
8:18pm Jan-23-2021
It was brought to my attention that this app could come off as me just taking jabs at the staff team. That is not how I want this to seem I regret what I did and I have changed I have come to terms with the idea I might not get accepted ever, because I was annoying and for that I am truly sorry. Most of the things in my app were me stating things that I think are reasons for unbanning me, and this is my apology and me trying to better myself as I did take jabs but I don't want it to be only my side. I am willing to admit I 100% could have done better in the past but I want to try and continue playing in the future.
suki
8:50pm Jan-23-2021
There is a reason you are banned from so many communities. You constantly try to start problems and brew drama with other players/staff. You were not banned simply for "Hard Claiming" and its embarrassing that you cant realize that. After your ban, you proceeded to ban evade multiple times on the server and the discord. I have seen no change in your maturity, still the same annoying stickman I knew when you got banned.
:]
Stickman
9:01pm Jan-23-2021
Quote From suki
There is a reason you are banned from so many communities. You constantly try to start problems and brew drama with other players/staff. You were not banned simply for "Hard Claiming" and its embarrassing that you cant realize that. After your ban, you proceeded to ban evade multiple times on the server and the discord. I have seen no change in your maturity, still the same annoying stickman I knew when you got banned.

What community's are you referring to? Also I never said the only reason I was banned was hard claiming, and I also never alted on discord?
Stickman
9:01pm Jan-23-2021
Atm the only server I think im banned on is karma? I could be wrong but I dont remember any other
suki
10:00pm Jan-23-2021
Denied.
:]
Karma-Gaming - Forum