STEAM_1:0:57482241

Which Karma server were you banned from
1v1+Retakes

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
idk got kicked from server lol

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I asked permission to use the OTC V3 Bhop script after I kill people cause it's fun to hold space and go flying and I did it probably twice before I checked discord saying the actual owner said no lmao and then I stopped and the next round I got kicked & banned, therefore I was just trying to have fun in a videogame without ruining anyone else's experience and I got bit in the ass for it.

Dinky
Hi
9:37pm May-11-2021
Why would think we would allow you to use any sorts of cheats lol.
jaydispo
9:39pm May-11-2021
I couldn't tell ya but i wasn't even abusing it loll i would do a couple spinny spins and then just go on my phone till the next round started its not like I'm mod bhopping on your server and killing people im simply killing them with my LEGIT hands and slow reaction time and then holding space
Dinky
Hi
11:12pm May-11-2021
Last Edit By: Dinky
At: 11:14pm May-11-2021
Quote From jaydispo
I couldn't tell ya but i wasn't even abusing it loll i would do a couple spinny spins and then just go on my phone till the next round started its not like I'm mod bhopping on your server and killing people im simply killing them with my LEGIT hands and slow reaction time and then holding space

I honestly don't even know what to reply to this as i've never had to deal with something like this. We usually unban people on the honor system but you've been more than honest. But im not sure if I should unban you lol. As you think cheating is okay? even though you say you were only using bhop. Also it doesn't matter if you were just using bhop anti cheat sees all.
jaydispo
11:13pm May-11-2021
i learned not to lie after lying why i got suspended in 7th grade mf parents put me into therapy GMFU but yeah there jus no reason to lie
jaydispo
11:16pm May-11-2021
buttt uh yea my bad for not listening im just extremely unpatient i would simply make a new steam account but that would be a pain in the ass to just resign in/out erry time i wanna play karma or comp
Dinky
Hi
11:51pm May-11-2021
Quote From jaydispo
buttt uh yea my bad for not listening im just extremely unpatient i would simply make a new steam account but that would be a pain in the ass to just resign in/out erry time i wanna play karma or comp

This whole unban appeal is fucking wild, I guess i'll unban you. Don't do it again
Karma-Gaming - Forum