STEAM_0:1:580098582

Which Karma server were you banned from
AWP

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Console

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I got ban for duplicate accounts. I was banned in the past months ago. For [VACuum-AntiCheat]: Cheating Infraction. I can say I was cheating when my other account got banned for scripting/ahk. I have been playing on 1v1s on this account for months now. I haven't been banned when I switched to AWP/bhop it banned me. I learned my lesson to not use scripts/hacks on karma, and I would love to be part of the community. Thank you for your time!

Div
.viD ma I
1:28am May-23-2021
So why are you lying. You have been banned 5 times now...
ImBxar
1:33am May-23-2021
Last Edit By: ImBxar
At: 1:34am May-23-2021
What have I been banned for and under what aliases. I know I was banned for scripting at least once because I still have AHK on my computer I can show via discord but I have no other cheats on my computer. I haven't used AHK since last ban.
Div
.viD ma I
2:45am May-23-2021
You have been banned on 4 other accounts which all are connected to your ip and have previous alliases with your name "ImBxar". 2 of which have vac bans...
ImBxar
9:15am May-23-2021
Okay, I'm not denying it. but I didn't know I've had that many accounts I thought only 3 one got Vac banned it was my none prime alt that I would hvh on. But it sounds right. either way I no longer cheat because I am trying to take streaming and YouTube seriously and this account is the one that is linked to my faceit. like my main account. I promise to not cheat like in the past and I will remove my AHK even though I stopped using it. Also, a question not about the ban is using the Logitech G502 with the infinite scroll to bhop considered "cheating" on your servers? I was using it in faceit and was told by a person at faceit I couldn't use it because its an unfair advantage. Thank you again for your time!
Div
.viD ma I
3:10pm May-23-2021
For the fact that you got banned three times for hacking and got banned another time for scripting, never made an appeal for any of those other times. You are going to remain banned.
Dinky
Hi
6:40pm May-23-2021
Last Edit By: Dinky
At: 6:40pm May-23-2021
Quote From ImBxar
Okay, I'm not denying it. but I didn't know I've had that many accounts I thought only 3 one got Vac banned it was my none prime alt that I would hvh on. But it sounds right. either way I no longer cheat because I am trying to take streaming and YouTube seriously and this account is the one that is linked to my faceit. like my main account. I promise to not cheat like in the past and I will remove my AHK even though I stopped using it. Also, a question not about the ban is using the Logitech G502 with the infinite scroll to bhop considered "cheating" on your servers? I was using it in faceit and was told by a person at faceit I couldn't use it because its an unfair advantage. Thank you again for your time!

You are definetly staying banned lol.
Karma-Gaming - Forum