Karma-Gaming - Yo
Yo
Rock
1:35am Jun-08-2021
Yo wassup I go by Rock. I only really play on the 1v1 server to kill time and have fun while coin flipping everything away. Some of you may have seen my some of you may have not. Met quite a few chill people on the server thought I might as well stop by the forums and say wassup. A little about me I'm 18 and only really play CS to kill time and mess around if I'm not busy trading/ buying or selling skins. I have quite a large inventory and always looking for more high tier skins so if you have any send offers my way. I almost never play on my account holding all my skins just pull them out to my main whenever I feel like using them.
Darth Elmo
2:53pm Jun-17-2021
Quote From Rock
Yo wassup I go by Rock. I only really play on the 1v1 server to kill time and have fun while coin flipping everything away. Some of you may have seen my some of you may have not. Met quite a few chill people on the server thought I might as well stop by the forums and say wassup. A little about me I'm 18 and only really play CS to kill time and mess around if I'm not busy trading/ buying or selling skins. I have quite a large inventory and always looking for more high tier skins so if you have any send offers my way. I almost never play on my account holding all my skins just pull them out to my main whenever I feel like using them.

Welcome! Glad you enjoy gambling on the 1v1 server :)

If you're not already make sure to join our Discord, it's way more active than the forums

Link
Karma-Gaming - Forum