STEAM_0:0:176586297

Which Karma server were you banned from
AWP

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
not sure

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I cheated in a very long time ago on AWP Bhop and since then have stopped cheating. From now on I will stop cheating. I was IP banned and I do not have access to the account that was banned.

Darth Elmo
9:02pm Jun-15-2021
Quote From oswald
Requesting User

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I cheated in a very long time ago on AWP Bhop and since then have stopped cheating. From now on I will stop cheating. I was IP banned and I do not have access to the account that was banned.

1st ban: March 30 2021 on your IP, STEAM_0:1:595824429, VACed 70 days ago
2nd ban: April 14 2021 on your IP, STEAM_0:0:596759898, clearly your alt
3rd ban: May 29 2021 on your IP, STEAM_0:0:575312963, game banned 11 days ago

You have never been banned on your current main, STEAM_0:0:176586297.

Perhaps you'd like to tell the truth before we continue?
oswald
4:18am Jun-16-2021
Sorry, What I was trying to get at that I have stopped cheating. I worded it incorrectly so that it seemed like I had stopped cheating after the first incident on Karma.
Darth Elmo
2:08pm Jun-17-2021
Last Edit By: Darth Elmo
At: 2:10pm Jun-17-2021
Quote From oswald
Sorry, What I was trying to get at that I have stopped cheating. I worded it incorrectly so that it seemed like I had stopped cheating after the first incident on Karma.

Not only did you word it to seem like you had stopped cheating after the first incident, you said it was "a long time ago" when all 3 of your bans are within the last few months.

Listen dude, exaggerating the truth or lying will never help you on Karma. Clearly your cheats can't get through our system anyway, so I'll unban you.

But make sure this is the last time you have to submit an unban request. Whoever reads your next one may not be so kind.

Accepted.

(but your alts are staying banned)
Karma-Gaming - Forum