STEAM_1:0:105565626

Which Karma server were you banned from
AWP

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Elmo

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I was just banned and I would like to get unbanned I do not know why I was banned because I haven't been shown proof of cheating by any admin or anyone I would like the proof as fast as possible. to determine whether or not I was in fact cheating. I do clip me playing almost every day I have deleted old clips for storage to download games such as ark. I was also banned for "13ware" which I thought was a joke and it's funny cause I don't even talk to that 13 kid and it's honestly pathetic how I would be banned by something that was made by someone I don't talk to.

Darth Elmo
6:31pm Jun-16-2021
Quote From CAMEL
Requesting User
CAMEL

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Elmo

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I was just banned and I would like to get unbanned I do not know why I was banned because I haven't been shown proof of cheating by any admin or anyone I would like the proof as fast as possible. to determine whether or not I was in fact cheating. I do clip me playing almost every day I have deleted old clips for storage to download games such as ark. I was also banned for "13ware" which I thought was a joke and it's funny cause I don't even talk to that 13 kid and it's honestly pathetic how I would be banned by something that was made by someone I don't talk to.

We do not need to show you proof, nor do we want to see your 'proof' of you 'not' cheating.

Lying and playing dumb will not get you anywhere.

Denied.
Karma-Gaming - Forum