STEAM_1:0:0

Which Karma server were you banned from
AWP

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
CONSOLE

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
The reason stated in the sourcebans page is, "duplicate account." I don't play on the server that often, just now and then when I play cs. I usually play 1v1's, and today, I left the 1v1 server to join the AWP bhop server. When I tried to load in, I got the message that I was banned. Just thought I could be unbanned, as this is my only account, and I've been playing here under the alias blueberry for over a year. Thanks.

Div
.viD ma I
2:30pm Jun-21-2021
Who's account is this then? https://steamcommunity.com/id/FinnMcMissile/
blueberry
2:39pm Jun-21-2021
No clue, I've never seen that account in my life, nor do I recognize any other previous names. Was this IP related? I used to use a vpn, but I don't think I've used one while playing cs. "blueberry" is and has been my main account since I started playing games on steam. If it's even relevant, I've had the name blueberry back when I frequently played on nightfall. As for the other account, never seen it before. Sorry I can't give any other evidence, I've honestly never seen that account ever.
blueberry
2:41pm Jun-21-2021
Quote From blueberry
No clue, I've never seen that account in my life, nor do I recognize any other previous names. Was this IP related? I used to use a vpn, but I don't think I've used one while playing cs. "blueberry" is and has been my main account since I started playing games on steam. If it's even relevant, I've had the name blueberry back when I frequently played on nightfall. As for the other account, never seen it before. Sorry I can't give any other evidence, I've honestly never seen that account ever.

Also, I was just playing on the 1v1 server before I joined the other, with no problems, no bans or anything. Just when I joined the awp server I was banned.
Div
.viD ma I
9:54pm Jun-24-2021
Your IP that was connected to your ban on AWP is connected to that other profile. People can't just use your IP so either you or someone else in your house got banned on our servers.
Karma-Gaming - Forum