STEAM_1:0:421392266

Which Karma server were you banned from
1v1+Retakes

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
N/A

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I was playing 1v1s like I usually do. I've been playing on the server for a while now. I was on for about 20 minutes until I got kicked. I thought this was weird so I rejoined just for the message "You have been banned by this server". Here I am in awe because I'm not sure what I did. No explanation or anything of the sort. I don't talk on the server so I couldn't be banned for abusive communication. I don't cheat on your servers so I can't be banned for hacks. The only thing I could think of is my scroll wheel bind. I have gotten kicked from different servers for the same reason. It sets of "command spam" and thinks that my character is jumping constantly when all I'm doing is moving my scroll wheel up and down to jump. If this is the reason I am sincerely sorry and will remove the bind. If that wasn't what I was banned for then I'm not sure what for. I would just like some clarification so this can all be sorted out. I'm not a new player here I've been on the server for some time now and would just like everything to be cleared and come up with a resolution. Thank you for taking your time to read this have a good day.

Edit: I did have a cheat (interium) on but all the configs were off. I was testing something out on an HvH server and forgot to restart my game after leaving the server. I should've included this in my initial statement but now that I think of it, that is probably the reason why I was banned. Honest mistake, I will be more careful in the future if you grant me another chance. Thank you.

I'm not sure how to add my steam ID correctly so here it link to profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/01222003/
Div
.viD ma I
2:28pm Jul-15-2021
You were banned for your cheat being detected. Even with your configs off our anti-cheat can still detect if someone is injected. You're positive you aren't going to login while in injected again?
tytrik
8:55pm Jul-15-2021
Last Edit By: tytrik
At: 8:56pm Jul-15-2021
Quote From Div
You were banned for your cheat being detected. Even with your configs off our anti-cheat can still detect if someone is injected. You're positive you aren't going to login while in injected again?
Yes I am 1000% positive. I learn from my mistakes and will try to ensure I don't do any wrong doings again. I am confident I will never again have my cheat on your server. It was an honest mistake and I will do better.
Div
.viD ma I
2:34pm Jul-16-2021
You've been unbanned.
Karma-Gaming - Forum