STEAM_0:0:545711053

Which Karma server were you banned from
AWP

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Darth Elmo

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I would like to ask to be unbanned as it has been a little while now since I was banned and I have changed since then. I follow all of the rules while I play on Karma and have never broken any. I was annoyed at the time when me and others were banned for "cheating" which is why I made the non-serious ban appeal, which I apologize for. I hope to be able to play on the servers again soon!

Darth Elmo
11:04pm Jul-14-2021
Last Edit By: Darth Elmo
At: 11:05pm Jul-14-2021
You still had SIX accounts registered in one season, with multiple in the top 10. If you're willing to commit to playing on one and only one account in the future, I would be fine with unbanning that account and your IP addresses so you can rejoin the community.

Let me know if you agree to these terms and I'll be happy to process your appeal.

Pce
- Elmo
sydney
11:22pm Jul-14-2021
Quote From Darth Elmo
You still had SIX accounts registered in one season, with multiple in the top 10. If you're willing to commit to playing on one and only one account in the future, I would be fine with unbanning that account and your IP addresses so you can rejoin the community.

Let me know if you agree to these terms and I'll be happy to process your appeal.

Pce
- Elmo

I'll only play on this account https://steamcommunity.com/id/devoted/ and have 2 houses so 2 ip
Darth Elmo
5:15pm Jul-15-2021
Quote From sydney
Quote From Darth Elmo

Pce
- Elmo

I'll only play on this account https://steamcommunity.com/id/devoted/ and have 2 houses so 2 ip

Appeal processed.

Let this be your warning: do not alt, manipulate ranks, or do anything fishy on the servers pls or else you will get banned again
Karma-Gaming - Forum