STEAM_0:1:21607931

Which Karma server were you banned from
awp bhop

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
dinky

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
told dinky to "pipe down nigga" after he told me to change my tag and kicked me right away without even telling me why lmao I didn't even realize I had it on and he started going off on me for whatever reason so I said it don't really see it as as solid reason to perma ban me I've been playin for a min know yall got worst people on the server and yall decide to false ban me twice and then ban me again for some bs :p I apologize to dinky but will state again he kicked me without telling me twice so I was confused then someone in game said it was my tag so I changed it and was already frustrated cuz I was mid game and told him to pipe down nigga idk tbh

Darth Elmo
8:28pm Aug-26-2021
Quote From qt

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
told dinky to "pipe down nigga" after he told me to change my tag and kicked me right away without even telling me why lmao I didn't even realize I had it on and he started going off on me for whatever reason so I said it don't really see it as as solid reason to perma ban me I've been playin for a min know yall got worst people on the server and yall decide to false ban me twice and then ban me again for some bs :p I apologize to dinky but will state again he kicked me without telling me twice so I was confused then someone in game said it was my tag so I changed it and was already frustrated cuz I was mid game and told him to pipe down nigga idk tbh

I talked to Dinky about this, he got the impression that you were deliberately ignoring the rules in regards to your clan tag, as opposed to you not realizing. I'll take your word that you didn't remember what tag you had on, but either way you know the rules and should know better than to join with that tag.

Also, calling an owner the n word is probably one of the easiest ways to earn yourself a perm ban. Don't talk like that around higher ups again, you're just asking for it.

Nobody 'decided' to false ban you in your prior bans, and if you have problems with other players on the server that you think are worse than yourself you're more than welcome to submit a report ticket in Discord.

Accepted.
Karma-Gaming - Forum