STEAM_0:0:580416442

Which Karma server were you banned from
Combat Surf

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Elmo // Web Ban

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I haven't played csgo in a long while and a couple of my buddies asked me to play. I hopped on and was trying to join the 1v1 server to warmup and got a notification that I was banned. I check the sourcebans and was banned 4 months ago (while i wasn't even playing cs) and was looking for clarification. Discord is revamp#0001 if you have any questions

Darth Elmo
10:11am Oct-18-2021
Quote From revxmp
Requesting User
revxmp

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I haven't played csgo in a long while and a couple of my buddies asked me to play. I hopped on and was trying to join the 1v1 server to warmup and got a notification that I was banned. I check the sourcebans and was banned 4 months ago (while i wasn't even playing cs) and was looking for clarification. Discord is revamp#0001 if you have any questions

I banned you cause you were using OneTap back then. Do you admit to cheating in the past? Do you promise not to cheat in the future?
revxmp
3:01pm Oct-18-2021
Yes I admit to cheating in the past however I don't cheat let alone play CSGO anymore. However when I get on every once in a while I like to warm up on the 1v1 servers.
https://karma-gaming.net/forum/topic/12104
revxmp
3:03pm Oct-18-2021
Quote From revxmp
Yes I admit to cheating in the past however I don't cheat let alone play CSGO anymore. However when I get on every once in a while I like to warm up on the 1v1 servers.
https://karma-gaming.net/forum/topic/12104

Also I have not cheated since the unban
wunka
The √-1 and then some
3:15pm Oct-18-2021
Unbanned, Handled in VC
Karma-Gaming - Forum