STEAM_0:0:582653128

Which Karma server were you banned from
AWP

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Unsure

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I have been banned from Karma a long time ago on an account I no longer have access to, I eventually thought this ban would expire and have tried re-joining on multiple accounts to no avail. I am certain the reason for my ban was for cheating but as this was a very long time ago (and I no longer partake in cheating in general) I think it's reasonable for me to be unbanned, I strongly believe my new profile and all my dedication into playing the game again legit and the fact that I've even tried to appeal my ban in the first place is it at least something to be considered if the admins that are reading this appeal do not believe I've stopped cheating. I understand it might be an issue for me to be unbanned but I assure you I will follow & respect the rules and the community and try to uphold a friendly presence within your servers.

Thanks for taking this into consideration regardless of the outcome!

wunka
The √-1 and then some
8:41pm Nov-07-2021
So you admit to cheating in the past and wish to return to the community as a clean player?
synpres
9:24pm Nov-07-2021
Quote From wunka
So you admit to cheating in the past and wish to return to the community as a clean player?

Yes, if that's possible
wunka
The √-1 and then some
6:55pm Nov-09-2021
Unbanning, Only chance.
Karma-Gaming - Forum