Requesting User
aster

Steam/Origin Name
aster

Steam ID
STEAM_1:1:517058176

Which Karma server were you banned from
1v1

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute (if applicable)
Banned by Console/AC

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I was banned over 2 years ago for cheating on Karma 1v1 Servers.

Yes, I was cheating, but I was 16 and really stupid back then. I remember being banned pretty much instantly and felt really dumb about it.. It's been 2 years and I don't cheat anymore. I've gotten serious about improving as a player since then and I would love to have a second chance.

I promise not to break any rules or cheat again. I'm not the same as I use to be. I don't take the easy routes to improvement anymore. I find it much more rewarding to work towards something that I can feel good about. I recently started focusing on 1v1s as a method of improvement, but all the other servers are either dead or really high ping for me.. I would love to be welcomed back in the community so that I can start improving at 1v1s and bettering myself as a player; but I would understand if my appeal is denied.

What I did was unfair and could have ruined the experience for the other people playing. And for that, I'm sorry.

Thank you for reading my appeal. Hopefully I can be welcomed back to the karma gaming community!!

Darth Elmo
6:55pm May-23-2022
Quote From aster

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I was banned over 2 years ago for cheating on Karma 1v1 Servers.

Yes, I was cheating, but I was 16 and really stupid back then. I remember being banned pretty much instantly and felt really dumb about it.. It's been 2 years and I don't cheat anymore. I've gotten serious about improving as a player since then and I would love to have a second chance.

I promise not to break any rules or cheat again. I'm not the same as I use to be. I don't take the easy routes to improvement anymore. I find it much more rewarding to work towards something that I can feel good about. I recently started focusing on 1v1s as a method of improvement, but all the other servers are either dead or really high ping for me.. I would love to be welcomed back in the community so that I can start improving at 1v1s and bettering myself as a player; but I would understand if my appeal is denied.

What I did was unfair and could have ruined the experience for the other people playing. And for that, I'm sorry.

Thank you for reading my appeal. Hopefully I can be welcomed back to the karma gaming community!!

Approved.
Karma-Gaming - Forum