Requesting User
Vxed

Steam/Origin Name
vexedisdad

Steam ID
STEAM_1:0:29274003

Which Karma server were you banned from
1v1

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute (if applicable)

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Honestly I have no clue why I was banned. One night I was playing and I was doing bad so I got off and the next morning I was perma banned. I have no idea why and I would like an explanation or even better an unban. I will admit that when I was younger a few years ago I cheated and got banned on an old account. I made this account a while back to have a fresh and legit restart and now im banned again I mightve flagged something from my previous account. I love karma servers and would like to be unbanned and im sincerely sorry.

Vxed
3:19pm Jun-04-2022
My in game name is Vxed
Darth Elmo
12:52pm Jun-05-2022
Last Edit By: Darth Elmo
At: 12:52pm Jun-05-2022
Quote From Vxed
Requesting User
Vxed

Honestly I have no clue why I was banned. One night I was playing and I was doing bad so I got off and the next morning I was perma banned. I have no idea why and I would like an explanation or even better an unban. I will admit that when I was younger a few years ago I cheated and got banned on an old account. I made this account a while back to have a fresh and legit restart and now im banned again I mightve flagged something from my previous account. I love karma servers and would like to be unbanned and im sincerely sorry.

You were banned on the account 'vexedisdaddy' on March 20 2022 by anticheat for hacking.
You were banned on the account 'Vxed' on May 25 2022 for logging in on the same IP.

Can you explain?
Vxed
6:13pm Jun-07-2022
Quote From Darth Elmo
Quote From Vxed
Requesting User
Vxed

You were banned on the account 'vexedisdaddy' on March 20 2022 by anticheat for hacking.
You were banned on the account 'Vxed' on May 25 2022 for logging in on the same IP.

Can you explain?

I did cheat and I will admit to it. I shouldnt have done it I really want to play on the server again I have giving up the cheating aspect of my games and I want to start focusing on pure legitimacy I sincerely apologize for cheating and promise to never do it again.
Darth Elmo
7:04pm Jun-07-2022
Approved.
Karma-Gaming - Forum