Requesting User
Seven121212

Steam/Origin Name
Seven

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:675179977

Which Karma server were you banned from
1v1

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute (if applicable)
VAC

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Sorry I made one before and the guy only responded with "Nah, you were injected with cheats" and didn't even let me respond but I really wasn't tbh, if I was can you please show me that, this is a new account I got so I can play cs and now I'm banned for no reason, you're saying I had cheats injected so may I see that please?

Darth Elmo
3:33pm Jun-16-2022
Quote From Seven121212
Requesting User
Seven121212

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Sorry I made one before and the guy only responded with "Nah, you were injected with cheats" and didn't even let me respond but I really wasn't tbh, if I was can you please show me that, this is a new account I got so I can play cs and now I'm banned for no reason, you're saying I had cheats injected so may I see that please?

- The guy is me, one of the Karma owners
- You aren't being honest, you were injected
- You were caught by one of our custom anti-cheat's methods that is 100% reliable
- I wonder why you had to make a new account to play CS...
- We are not required to show you proof, they're our servers

You can keep lying or admit the truth, we typically give second chances but it's unlikely you'll be unbanned now given you've already lied directly to us.
Seven121212
5:34pm Jun-16-2022
Honestly, you never asked me about my new account, I would've told you about that if you asked, yes I used to cheat on my main steam account, I made a new one so I can play cs and I bought prime and everything, and I know who you are Darth, I used to be a mod on the 1v1 server a while back, I know everything about the anti-cheat, I know that the only thing the anticheat doesn't detect is walls, I know a lot about the server and that should show that if I know I wouldn't come with cheats injected into the server, I know you guys give second chances if they admit it because I used to read all appeals when I was staff, hence why I'm being honest, I can't help it if you don't believe me but I wasn't injected, I don't know what the anticheat caught but it wasn't hacks.
Darth Elmo
7:09pm Jun-16-2022
Quote From Seven121212
Honestly, you never asked me about my new account, I would've told you about that if you asked, yes I used to cheat on my main steam account, I made a new one so I can play cs and I bought prime and everything, and I know who you are Darth, I used to be a mod on the 1v1 server a while back, I know everything about the anti-cheat, I know that the only thing the anticheat doesn't detect is walls, I know a lot about the server and that should show that if I know I wouldn't come with cheats injected into the server, I know you guys give second chances if they admit it because I used to read all appeals when I was staff, hence why I'm being honest, I can't help it if you don't believe me but I wasn't injected, I don't know what the anticheat caught but it wasn't hacks.

Since you used to be staff that does give you a little more credibility, but I'm still not sure I buy your story.

On the 1 in a million chance you actually got falsed, I'm going to unban you. Although obviously if you get banned again, you're done.

Approved
Karma-Gaming - Forum