Requesting User
landoff

Steam/Origin Name
Landoff

Steam ID
STEAM_1:1:126947301

Which Karma server were you banned from
AWP

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute (if applicable)

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Don't ever remember joining the server on my account but guess I did, Says I auto banned for duplicate accounts. Have 1 other account but its not banned on this server. would love to play surf on your server because im getting back into the game.

Darth Elmo
10:28am Jun-28-2022
Quote From landoff
Requesting User
landoff

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Don't ever remember joining the server on my account but guess I did, Says I auto banned for duplicate accounts. Have 1 other account but its not banned on this server. would love to play surf on your server because im getting back into the game.

You got banned by anticheat on this account in 2020: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199027861414

And then the Landoff account in 2021 for duplicate.

Do you remember what happened? Open to giving you another chance if you want to play again
landoff
7:10pm Jun-28-2022
I would love a second chance, but yes to be honest i did cheat on that account almost 3-4 years ago after i got feed up when the game because free because of the cheaters. I started getting back in the game recently and playing legit. Your call though.
Darth Elmo
2:12pm Jun-29-2022
Quote From landoff
I would love a second chance, but yes to be honest i did cheat on that account almost 3-4 years ago after i got feed up when the game because free because of the cheaters. I started getting back in the game recently and playing legit. Your call though.

Approved.
Karma-Gaming - Forum