Requesting User
xayrez

Steam/Origin Name
Beck

Steam ID
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Beckkkk/

Which Karma server were you banned from
Combat Surf

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute (if applicable)
console

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Around 2 years ago I got banned by console for cheating on the combat surf server. I was a legit player but I hadn't played combat surf in a while so I decided to cheat on the server. Not even 5 minutes went by before I got banned (good anti cheat). I want to be unbanned because I have gotten back into combat surf and karma is one of the only servers that still has players. I have not cheated for over a year or so and would like a second chance. Thanks! If Elmo is reading this you might remember me as Xayrez.

Darth Elmo
9:30am Jul-13-2022
Quote From xayrez
Requesting User
xayrez

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Around 2 years ago I got banned by console for cheating on the combat surf server. I was a legit player but I hadn't played combat surf in a while so I decided to cheat on the server. Not even 5 minutes went by before I got banned (good anti cheat). I want to be unbanned because I have gotten back into combat surf and karma is one of the only servers that still has players. I have not cheated for over a year or so and would like a second chance. Thanks! If Elmo is reading this you might remember me as Xayrez.

Approved.
Karma-Gaming - Forum