Requesting User
MrsWunka

Steam/Origin Name
Rizzo

Steam ID
STEAM_1:1:640955016

Which Karma server were you banned from
TTT

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute (if applicable)
Shieda/Ari

Type of Request
Unmute

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
My first time ever being muted was for 30 minutes. In the chat it showed the reason "mocking." I didn't mock anything. Ari and I had on going dms this evening, starting and ending with him being frustrated with me and unable to keep his cool, not to mention threatening me. This continued into the server (literally the only one I play) making it an unfavorable experience. I didn't get a warning, I was not told what I did wrong, I don't believe I broke any rule. Hyper and Skippy were on at the time as well. My request should be approved because I didn't do anything to break any rule. I also thought there was a staff rule relating to reasonable punishments/warnings, I'm not sure if that this still exists. I had tried Dming Ari personally about it since he and I had been having a conversation anyway, it seems that he has blocked me so I am unable to address the issue without making an appeal/request here.

Darth Elmo
9:33pm Feb-09-2023
I was there.

Quote From MrsWunka

In the chat it showed the reason "mocking." I didn't mock anything.

This is a lie.

Quote From MrsWunka

not to mention threatening me. This continued into the server (literally the only one I play) making it an unfavorable experience.

This is also a lie.

Denied.

Karma-Gaming - Forum