Requesting User
danman155

Steam/Origin Name
WatchuWantPussyBoi

Steam ID
STEAM_1:0:0

Which Karma server were you banned from
AWP Bhop

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute (if applicable)
Darth Elmo

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I am banned for rank manipulation which I did not think you could get banned for. I have this account to play comps with my friends who are bad at the game been playing on it for a while and apparently you could get banned for smurfing of sorts which for one: I am not even that great and second who the hell gives af about ranks I play to have fun. I was banned while waiting for my friends to get on so we could run some comps. So RIP ig.

Darth Elmo
7:38pm Mar-12-2023
Quote From danman155
Requesting User
danman155

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I am banned for rank manipulation which I did not think you could get banned for. I have this account to play comps with my friends who are bad at the game been playing on it for a while and apparently you could get banned for smurfing of sorts which for one: I am not even that great and second who the hell gives af about ranks I play to have fun. I was banned while waiting for my friends to get on so we could run some comps. So RIP ig.

Rank manipulation is clearly stated as against the rules and there was a reminder recently in our Discord. Even if you don't care about ranks, if you have 2k points on one account and play on a new one you'll steal points and ruin the experience for new players.

I only banned your alt, you can continue playing Karma on your main.
Karma-Gaming - Forum