Requesting User
brooks

Steam/Origin Name
brooks

Steam ID
STEAM_1:1:109020381

Which Karma server were you banned from
Combat Surf

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute (if applicable)
Darth Elmo

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Dear Karma Gaming,

I am writing to appeal a ban that was issued to me on your CS:GO server for ddosing. I strongly believe that I was falsely accused of this offense, and I want to provide an explanation of the events that led to my ban.

First and foremost, I want to express my deep concern and regret for any harm or inconvenience that may have been caused by the actions that led to the ddos attack. I want to make it clear that I had no involvement in those actions, nor did I have any knowledge of them. I understand that ddosing is a serious offense, and I would never intentionally do anything to harm the server or its community.

I was playing on the server when the ddos attack occurred, and I immediately noticed that the server was lagging and disconnecting other players. I tried to reconnect several times, but I was unable to do so due to the server being down. After a few minutes, I received a notification that I was banned for ddosing.

I am writing this appeal to request that you review the evidence that led to my ban and to reconsider your decision. I believe that there may have been a mistake or a misunderstanding, and I am willing to provide any additional information or evidence that may help clarify the situation.

I value the Karma Gaming community and the experiences that your server has to offer. I hope that you will take my appeal into consideration and grant me the opportunity to continue playing on your server.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Sincerely,
brooks

( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)
Trevor
7:06pm Mar-19-2023
bro used chat gpt
I hate you all
Wooki3
I Make Things
1:20am Mar-20-2023
Quote From Trevor
bro used chat gpt