Requesting User
pozahhh

Steam/Origin Name
pozah

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:544031482

Which Karma server were you banned from
Combat Surf

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute (if applicable)
Dont remember

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I was banned in 2020 when I was apart of the MYST community, a server that merged with Karma and became Karma West Coast Server I think noobguy banned me i honestly don't remember with it being so long ago but noob hated me and I see now that Elmo is owner that's dope asf and im just now getting back into combat surf and look forward/hope to surfing on karma servers again
Darth Elmo
8:42pm Apr-02-2023
You weren't banned because noobguy hated you, you were banned for the following:
- Mass RDM
- Advertising
Then you got unbanned.

Then you got banned again for:
- Repeatedly Arguing with Staff
Then you got unbanned again.

Then you got banned again for:
- Harassing staff
- Intentional RDM
- Minging
- Arguing with staff
- Toxicity

This was all in 2020. Why is this time going to be different?
pozahhh
8:51pm Apr-02-2023
@Darth Elmo man this was 3 fucking years ago in quarantine, Your respond also brought back my memory of this ban so this was in TTT not even Combat Surf can i get a chance on there? Covid locked my ass inside and i would just fuck around in TTT servers and im not the obnoxious type of toxic im like the entertaining troll toxic. plus im a fucking adult now cmon let me csurf stoned again ive been playing on these active EU servers with 100 ping 😂
pozahhh
8:51pm Apr-02-2023
Quote From pozahhh
@Darth Elmo man this was 3 fucking years ago in quarantine, Your respond also brought back my memory of this ban so this was in TTT not even Combat Surf can i get a chance on there? Covid locked my ass inside and i would just fuck around in TTT servers and im not the obnoxious type of toxic im like the entertaining troll toxic. plus im a fucking adult now cmon let me csurf stoned again ive been playing on these active EU servers with 100 ping 😂
noobguy
10:03pm Apr-02-2023
Last Edit By: noobguy
At: 10:05pm Apr-02-2023
Quote From pozahhh
Requesting User
pozahhh

Steam/Origin Name
pozah

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:544031482

Which Karma server were you banned from
Combat Surf

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute (if applicable)
Dont remember

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I was banned in 2020 when I was apart of the MYST community, a server that merged with Karma and became Karma West Coast Server I think noobguy banned me i honestly don't remember with it being so long ago but noob hated me and I see now that Elmo is owner that's dope asf and im just now getting back into combat surf and look forward/hope to surfing on karma servers again

pozahhh
5:18am Apr-03-2023
idk i just remember like Teddy telling me Dinky and him are cool with me coming back from bans but noobguy wasnt. Heard he isnt even part of karma no more rip.
pozahhh
8:45am Apr-04-2023
he as in teddy, listen its been a while can i get on karma csurf on not?
Darth Elmo
12:23pm Apr-07-2023
Quote From pozahhh
he as in teddy, listen its been a while can i get on karma csurf on not?

I'll let noobguy decide
Darth Elmo
2:12pm Apr-08-2023
Denied
Karma-Gaming - Forum