Requesting User
joa

Steam/Origin Name
joa

Steam ID
STEAM_1:0:0

Which Karma server were you banned from
AWP Bhop

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute (if applicable)
console

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Im confused af I got banned by anticheat for what? like i just hopped on this morning, playing normal like nothing special. I mean was it console anticheat right? Why now though you know like I wasnt doing shit I was just chillin in spec for most of match join from spec play like a 1 round or 2 and just got banned. Ive been on the server alot recently other players have seen me play many times its pretty obvious atleast to me im not cheating. never the less hella confused. Darth elmo said "don't cause any problems" on my last unban request and I didn't. Been on about a week since like I said haven't casued any problems or anything fuck im not even good.

Anyways fine if you decline but could I see the reason anticheat banned me atleast. Makes no sense.

Darth Elmo
12:21pm Apr-07-2023
Quote From joa
Requesting User
joa

Steam/Origin Name
joa

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Im confused af I got banned by anticheat for what? like i just hopped on this morning, playing normal like nothing special. I mean was it console anticheat right? Why now though you know like I wasnt doing shit I was just chillin in spec for most of match join from spec play like a 1 round or 2 and just got banned. Ive been on the server alot recently other players have seen me play many times its pretty obvious atleast to me im not cheating. never the less hella confused. Darth elmo said "don't cause any problems" on my last unban request and I didn't. Been on about a week since like I said haven't casued any problems or anything fuck im not even good.

Anyways fine if you decline but could I see the reason anticheat banned me atleast. Makes no sense.

We do not disclose the exact detections within the Anti-Cheat.

You were cheating.

Denied.
Karma-Gaming - Forum